Liens are often revealed on the closing of a transaction when the purchaser’s real estate lawyer performs searches to confirm clear title to the new owner. However, Hemisphere Title can provide a lien search ahead of the closing of a property transaction to help save you time, money, and avoid the stressful situation of uncovering a lien on the closing date.
We will complete a Parcel Register search as part of our property title search service to reveal information, including:
• Who legally owns the property The history of Property Transfers Registered mortgages Easements and encumbrances on the property And any current liens on the property
Hemisphere Title prides itself on providing its clients with accurate information regarding the title of their property as soon as possible. Discovering a lien on a property early in the process will allow our team time to help resolve the issue quickly.
The presence of a lien does not mean that the transaction is over; there is still time to find a solution. If you are working on a transaction and want to request a lien search, contact us today.
All these services plus many more depending on your needs in a courteous, efficient, and friendly atmosphere. We want you to feel at “Home” in our offices. The expertise we offer will make your transaction smooth and worry free.
* RON (Remote Online Notary)
* Licensed throughout the State of Florida
* Mobile Closings, Bi-Lingual
* Encrypted platform & emails
* Secure Settlement Registered Agent
* Multiple licensed title agents on staff.