We can provide title insurance for all types of residential real estate properties, including:
• Single-family homes
• Multi-family apartment buildings
• Vacant land
• Mobile homes
If you own or are purchasing a specific property type not mentioned above, please feel free to contact us.
Title insurance is an insurance policy that protects residential or commercial property owners and their lenders, against losses, or damages, related to the property’s title or ownership.
For a one time fee, known as a premium, a title insurance policy can provide protection from losses such as:
• Owner’s Policy – Protects the property owner from various title-related losses that are listed in the insurance policy, for as long as the property is owned. An owner’s policy sets a maximum amount of coverage.
• Lender’s Policy – Protects the lender from losses in the event that the property’s mortgage is invalid or unenforceable. A lender’s policy usually provides coverage for the amount of the property’s mortgage.
You can purchase title insurance for both residential and commercial properties.
Title insurance through Hemisphere Title will protect you and your property for as long as you own the property, and will cover losses up to the maximum coverage set out in your policy. Legal expenses related to restoring your property’s title may also be covered completely. Along with that, title insurance provides coverage that exceeds what would typically be offered by legal opinion, and allows property owners a speedy claim process without having to initiate legal action against professionals involved in the transaction.
All these services plus many more depending on your needs in a courteous, efficient, and friendly atmosphere. We want you to feel at “Home” in our offices. The expertise we offer will make your transaction smooth and worry free.
* RON (Remote Online Notary)
* Licensed throughout the State of Florida
* Mobile Closings, Bi-Lingual
* Encrypted platform & emails
* Secure Settlement Registered Agent
* Multiple licensed title agents on staff.